Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Glasses

I worked at an optical for a few years in college and loved it... I loved picking and fitting frames that were perfect for the customer and had a wonderful staff to work with.  I still go the optical I used to work at, which is Eclectic Eyewear.  If you're into frames and are in the Austin area, I definitely recommend them.  They have a very friendly staff and a great selection of frames and they also have good optometrists.

For my last visit, I bought a new pair of glasses and I LoVE them!  While working at an optical, I feel in love with two frame companies, ProDesign and Lafont.  I have 3 pairs of ProDesign frames (including my new ones and wear all of them) and 0 Lafonts.  (Lafonts are on the higher end of frames... one of these days I will own a pair.)  Here are my new glasses.




I loved ProDesign so much I even thought about being a sales rep once I graduated... but I don't think I would make a good sales rep.  I would definitely recommend ProDesign frames... their quality is good, look fantastic, and have their own trademark look!  I can pick out a ProDesign frame any day.  :)

4 comments:

Antoinette said...

Eclectic Eyewear is awesome! I've been getting my glasses there for 10 years. Your frames (esp. the cutouts) are pretty remarkable.

Eliana said...

I love it too! It's very stylish!!!

Angela said...

@Antoinette - That's awesome! I love them.

@Eliana - Thank you!

A Sewn Wardrobe said...

The ProDesigns have jumped out at me at the opticians. Great Scandanavian designing!