Description: Made for my MIL's birthday back in July with some requested modifications
Fabric: 100% cotton from years ago.. maybe 2006 or 2007?
Notions: lightweight fusible interfacing (Is this considered a notion or fabric or something else?)
- Did not use a zipper due to the wide neckline.
- Did not use the ruffle portion of the sleeve from view C.
- Changed the length from dress to tunic... took off about 6" from the bottom of the dress.
- Raised the neckline by 1.5" by just winging it and gathering the sleeve cap more. This made for a "poufy" sleeve.
- Took in the front yoke by 1.5" because it was too wide, which I found out after I applied the yoke and didn't want to cut a new piece. This part was also winged... but created a nice little pleat in the dress front.
Conclusion: The instructions were very easy to follow. The sizing runs a little big and the neckline is a little low and wide, but other than that it's a pretty simple dress/tunic. I may make this in view A for myself.