Monday, November 16, 2009

Anniversary Update

I have been on a low fat vegan diet for the past 4 weeks... more about that in another post.  Because of this, we postponed our anniversary dinner/outing until yesterdat.  Before that we headed over to the restaurant, we stopped by The Steeping Room for some tea.  Then we went to Jeffrey's for dinner.  It was fabulous!!  Here are some pictures from the night.



My entree of Escolar Viennoise


Husband's entree of Ribeye


Yummy desserts...




The food was delicious and we took a picture of everything that came out, but I didn't post all the pictures because I didn't think I could name everything.  Did you notice the haircut?  :)  Here's what it looked like on Friday:



I cut over 12 inches of my hair.  I'll be sending it off to Locks of Love.  If you have 10 inches or more of unbleached hair, please donate to this organization.  Click on the link to find out more information.  Here's an update on my flowers.  There are a lot more open blooms since I first received them... hopefully the last few will open up tomorrow.


6 comments:

Eliana said...

It's so great a romantic dinner!!!
And I love your new haircut!!! Looks so great and stylish on you :)

Karin van D. said...

Beautiful flower bouquet. And the diner looks delicious! Happy anniversary

Tanya said...

Love your new haircut, very flattering. Congratulations on your weight loss, every woman can identify with that but I think you look great, you're a very pretty girl.

SuBoo said...

The new haircut really suits you :)

Angela said...

@Suboo - Thank you!

Angela said...

@Eliana - Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

@Karin - Thanks for the nice wishes! The dinner was very delicious.

@Tanya - Thank you! Why is that all women struggle with this whether they're big or small? So many girls I know that are skinny also struggle with weight... we should be happy with ourselves and the way we were created. :)