Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Sugar Doll Award

The lovely Faye Lewis granted me this award.  Thank you, Faye!  To accept the award I need to list 10 things about myself and award it to 7 other bloggers. So here it goes...
  1. I just received a KitchenAid mixer from my brother for Christmas that I'm super excited about.  I've always wanted one!
  2. My mom is a professional tailor, but she didn't teach me how to sew.  She was always afraid that I would sew my finger to the fabric.
  3. I've never been to New York.  Actually, the only place I've been on the east coast was to Orlando 5.5 years ago.
  4. My husband has been through and/or to every state in the U.S. (The last one was Alaska last summer on a cruise with the family.)
  5. My dream vacation is going to Australia and New Zealand.
  6. I love food and love trying different ethnic foods!
  7. I need to clean more often.
  8. I love, love shoes!
  9. I hate hemming.
  10. I'm addicted to Words with Friends on my iPhone.
I nominate the following people for this award.

No comments: