Bow and bird from Songbird Avenue Dec '09 kit.
Looking on toward 2010... these are some things I want to work on this year as far as the creative side goes:
- Handmade wardrobe for myself, no buying clothes --> except undergarments and accessories
- Make a pair of jeans --> I saw so many nice jeans made in 2009 that I really want to give this a try.
- Make a bra (knitted or sewn)
- Make a coat --> I've really been inspired by Gertie's coat
- Learn and master 3 new sewing techniques
- Make at least 3 knitted garments
- Make a scrapbook for 2009 and finish 2008's.
My health and fitness goals are:
1. Run in a 5K and 10K
2. Participate in a triathlon
3. Better eating habits (details on this TBD)
I'm exciting about this year! I can't wait to see what you guys come up on your blogs, too! I've been inspired and encouraged by all of you guys. Hehehe... I'm always teased by my family and friends saying that I'm an old granny because I love to knit and sew, but I know I'm not alone in this world. Thank you!